- The purposes for which the drone will collect identifiable data
- The kinds of identifiable data the drone will collect
- Information regarding any data retention and de-identification practices
- Examples of the types of any entities with who identifiable data will be shared
- Information on how to submit privacy and security complaints or concerns
- Information describing practices in responding to law enforcement requests
NOAA has an excellent example of a detailed drone privacy statement: Link, pdf
While most flight operations are on UC property and within dedicated research locations, such as field stations and reserves, a significant number of projects are on public land, near non-participants or in collaboration with private collaborators. As such, there may be unintentional impacts to the privacy and well-being of others. When in doubt, always consider putting together at least a minimal document.